Dear Parent or Guardian ,
Thank you for your enrollment in our 2021 horsemanship camp session. We have or will contact you with the dates of the camp week you have been assigned. Please fill out all of the forms and return them with the balance of your camp fee on the first day. All forms must be signed before the program begins. Please make note of the following information.
- The Health History must be signed by a physician.
- There will be a camp orientation at 9:00 AM on the first day of the camp session. Parents are requested to stay for this short orientation. We will address camp safety measures including parking, student drop off and pick up, and emergency procedures.
- These registration papers serve as your camp confirmation. If a child decides not to attend the camp session after enrolling, a refund, minus the deposit, will be made only if the camp slot can be filled.
- Please review the Camp Guidelines and Parent’s Rights Brochure for additional camp information.
We are looking forward to another great year of fun and learning with horses. Our staff has been busy creating new games and lessons to make your horsemanship experience better than ever. See you this summer!
CRIMSON ACRES HEALTH HISTORY Form
Crimson Acres Horsemanship Camp
Release of Campers Form
Crimson Acres Sunscreen and Insect Policy Form
Crimson Acres Gift Idea Form
All parents of campers and students have the following rights:
* the right to view our current “Policy and Procedures Manual” upon request.
* the right to stay and observe their child’s lesson or camp session
* the right to view all licenses and certifications pertaining to lessons and camps
* the right to file a grievance with the camp director
Crimson Acres is a working equestrian center
provides a safe educational environment. Our programs
allow individuals of all ages and abilities to develop, learn,
grow and enjoy a recreational experience.
16 Daniel Shays Highway, Orange, MA